Girl codes tips for loosing weight.
I have been waiting for this GIF <3
8 months difference - I honestly never thought it was possible!
Follow&&message me for fitness and health advice! :) x
My babe is always looking out for me. #dailydoseofRyan #fitspo
I needed to see this today. Its so important.
The key word here is HONEST. It’s not saying to deprive yourself, it’s not saying you can’t eat anything bad, ever. It’s saying don’t lie to yourself and say “But I’ve been eating healthy, why am I still overweight?” when, in reality, you’ve been eating terribly. And this goes for all fitness goals, not just weight loss. Will I ever run a sub-2 hr half marathon fueled by cupcakes? Probably not. Food is fuel, and honesty is so important in your relationship with food.
I already did once, it just kept changing
Turkey Sliders with Zucchini Buns
These are seriously the cutest little healthy sliders that I have ever eaten! They’re fast to make and low in calories. They can work as appetizers or even main entrees, depending on how many you can resist. You can also play with the seasonings for the turkey to cater towards your own taste preferences :) I’ll definitely be making these again.
- 1/2 pound ground turkey, chicken or beef
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp diced onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Dash of cayenne (optional)
- 1 large zucchini
- Olive oil
- Any other seasonings (optional)
- Combine the ground meat, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, paprika, and optional cayenne
- Slice the zucchini into quarter inch thick circles
- Drizzle olive oil over the zucchini and place them on a grill to get some grill marks on them. A regular frying pan can work as well
- Form patties the same diameter as the zucchini slices
- Turn the frying pan to medium heat and fry the patties until cooked thoroughly
- You can add additional toppings to your sliders, including tomatoes, avocado, mushrooms, onions, mustard, etc
LADIES THESE WILL GET YOU BIG BOOTYFUL BOOTY :)
BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY ROCKIN’ EVERYWHERE ROCKIN’ EVERYWHERE, I FOUND YOU MISS NEW BOOTY GET IT TOGETHER AND BRING IT BACK TO ME